Based on the official schedule, the Uttarakhand Intermediate exams will start with Hindi and Agriculture Hindi (solely Half II) topics and it is going to be performed in a single shift for the primary time. College students should end the paper inside a length of three hours i.e., from 10 AM to 1 PM.
Round 2 lakh college students are anticipated to seem for the Uttarakhand Board exams 2023. This 12 months, as many as 1,32,115 college students have enrolled for the Class 10 examination whereas 1,27,324 college students have registered for the Intermediate examination.
On this article, college students can examine the Uttarakhand Board twelfth examination day directions and tips.
Uttarakhand Board Class 12 Examination Day 2023 Directions
1. All college students who’re going to seem for the UK Board Inter exams are suggested to maintain a tough copy of their admit playing cards of their luggage earlier than reaching the examination centre.
2. Reporting time must be stored in thoughts and college students should attempt to attain to the examination centre at the least half an hour earlier than the graduation of the examination.
3. Costume code is to be adopted by all college students and it’s necessary to seem for the exams in correct college uniform.
4. No digital gadgets/devices are allowed to convey to the examination centre/corridor.
5. Query paper studying time shall be allotted to the scholars. Throughout this time college students ought to undergo all of the questions and establish which part to begin with.